Desktop of Mal-Ware Infected Machine.

This thing was so loaded with spyware and malware and crap but what I found most interesting, other then the active desktop link in the background was the warning message on the bottom right. This is almost identical to the Windows XP warning message. The windows warning message has the same icon but says Warning! Your computer MAY BE at risk" this says "Warning! Your computer IS at risk" That plus the fact Windows does not look for spyware protection nor does it recommend any spyware software, ESP since M$ has their own. Anyway yeah, thought this was really f**ked up.

post-42869-1113010540_thumb.jpg

This thing was so loaded with spyware and malware and crap but what I found most interesting, other then the active desktop link in the background was the warning message on the bottom right. This is almost identical to the Windows XP warning message. The windows warning message has the same icon but says Warning! Your computer MAY BE at risk" this says "Warning! Your computer IS at risk" That plus the fact Windows does not look for spyware protection nor does it recommend any spyware software, ESP since M$ has their own. Anyway yeah, thought this was really f**ked up.

If you need it cleaned, visit my site or the Malware Prevention forums in the Networking section of these forums.