Another RAID/SATA Question

DisabledTrucker

I found this once on here but can't anymore, if anyone knows of the link please post it for me. I am looking for the instructions to install txtmode drivers without having to use Winnt.sif. I am looking to make a CD with XP SP2 and just my RAID/SATA drivers and RyanVM's pack, but I don't want it to be unattended at all, as I may need the disk in the future for repair/trouble shooting purposes. I know there is a way of doing this but I can't remember and thought I would be able to find it here again, but the page has changed and now I can't find the instructions on doing this. I don't want to use any special tools to do it, just need to know what files need to be changed and what lines need adding. I have a UXPCD with everything working but I want one that's not unattended. I used MaximumPC's way of incorporating the drivers, if that helps someone help me to obtain what I am looking to do. If memory serves, I believe the entries I need go into Dosnet.inf or one of those files, that's what I am unsure of and what the entries would be as well.

:}:wacko:

FWIW, everything I searched for that used to have this information in it, has been changed, edited or no longer exists, so hopefully if someone will answer it again here, it wont go away and will still be here in the future.