Xpize bugs

Kelsenellenelvian

During I386 patching process the file msgina.dll is not properly patched! (The background bitmap for shutdown was definitely not patched and the bitmap for the buttons did not appear to have been changed.)

Also why does shdocvw.dll no longer get patched??

(Fairly major file needing to be patched.)

Where??

I say a thread for XPize and I posted the couple of bugs I found incase xpero was not aware of them so he could keep them in mind for the next release and so others were aware of these probs.

All of theses are fairly easy to fix and they were probably just overlooked before release.

I thought a FORUM was a place to provide feedback was it not???

LOL All things in good humor though.

a forum is for providing feedback but only in a good and nice way, i removed several posts here, which absolutely didnt meet the forum rules.

xpero will have noticed this topic already now i think and knowing him he will work on it instandly :)

regards,

winhlp32.exe in fixed for XPize uAE 1.0. It will be fixed for next XPize release (maybe 3.1).

Those resources of shutdown dialog are OPTIONAL in the installer, so the i386 feature will not patch them. Not everybody likes Royale, so I have to keep XPize base as general as possible.