How to get it right?!

czaja74

He may be having a "major life problem", as you said, BeenThereB4. However, I've reviewed many of the postings on this forum, and there appears to be a consistent pattern of him not responding to people in a timely manner--and for no apparent reason. So, I'm not really buying it. If I had to guess, he's probably burnt out and taking a hiatus; which is fine, except his Web site and his method of getting his software to the end-user (and possible paying customer) gives the appearance that he is actively involved in a business -- which simply isn't the case.

If GreenMachine knows he isn't going to have time to respond (which is completely evident by many of the postings within the forum), then he needs to make his software available for download (like virtually everyone other software application out there in the world today!). I'm confident he would sell more of his product this way, rather than how he's doing it now.

It's very hard to get someone to buy your software when they can't try it, nor can they get ahold of anyone who is willing to help.

I'd bet he's losing a lot more paying clients than he's gaining with this type of behavior.

I think I'll give GM the benefit of the doubt and not speculate why he doesn't respond back. Seems like everyone else should as well, since HE did go through the trouble to update the previous version of XPC, while maintaining a life at the same time.

@ GM: take your time, bro. We'll still be here.