gTranslate 0.2.7

IE View 1.2.7

FlashGot 0.5.9.9.8

Fasterfox 0.8.1

All Firefox 1.5 certified

IE View 1.2.7 - I have tested and it runs

FlashGot 0.5.9.9.8 - I have tested and it runs

Fasterfox 0.8.1 - I have tested and it runs

I just tested the new install.exe and everything works for me. My profile is set, FlashGot 0.5.9.98 and the Qute Theme 3.0.1 get installed as well.

Thanks for the update mate. :D

Edited by Dynaletik

New mirror for the latest version available here.

@`Felix`

Thanks.Seems they also changed the location of search plugins.My newly added search plugins at

Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxx\searchplugins

So if you copy that directory to your projects profile directory it should work.

Yes it does if you manually copy it... just thought i would let you know in case you wanted to update the builder.

I have just checked with the lastest archive you have made available - still requires manual copy of "Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxx\searchplugins"

Feel free to add my mirror to your available download list. and i will keep it up-to-date also. :thumbup

@`Felix`

Did you try to use sof.exe to copy search plugins ?Because new sof package has new directory inside profiles dir.When you click "Copy my files" and select searchplugins, both ProgramFiles\mozilla firefox\searchplugins and Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxx\searchplugins copied.Thanks for the mirror I will add it.

Yesterday, I made a new Silent Firefox package with the updated SoF from the first post. (using fireFox 1.5)

Now, the extension "TalkBack" gets installed when I start the installer. With earlier versions this did not happen. Is there a way to turn this off? I searched the ini files, but I don't know what to change. Does somebody know how to deactivate TalkBack, so that it does not get installed?

@`Felix`

Did you try to use sof.exe to copy search plugins ?Because new sof package has new directory inside profiles dir.When you click "Copy my files" and select searchplugins, both ProgramFiles\mozilla firefox\searchplugins and Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxx\searchplugins copied.Thanks for the mirror I will add it.

Ok have been doing some more testing. What i have found is that sof.exe does copy all the searchplugins from ProgramFiles\mozilla firefox\searchplugins but does not from username\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\xxx\searchplugins

Not a big deal - just wanted to let you know as it seem to be a little bug to me :D

Please check config.ini for C4=Component QFA put ; before and it will be gone.Also delete talkback.xpi to save space.

Excellent Tip! :yes:

To edit the FF instaler directly:

1) Download Firefox

2) Open config.ini, change Run Mode=Normal to Run Mode=Silent

3) Delete adt.xpi, talkback.xpi

4) To add your extentions and themes open browser.xpi in winrar, browse to bin\extensions, copy all your themes and extention's to the folder.

5) To add plugin's in browser.xpi, browse to \bin\plugins and copy all the plugin's to that folder. Note some plugin's also have files in bin\components.

6) To add your bookmarks's and prefs.js, open up your language.xpi (ex: en-US.xpi) and browse to i\bin\defaults\profile and then copy in your bookmark and pref's.

7) Then just make a 7-zip installer.

@keytotime: Quite cool method, but SoF directly installs the extensions, because when I use your method, on the first start of Firefox I get asked for installing the extensions and theme. You're doing fine with your tutorials (just remembering your Nero 7 Basics Guide, that works fine for me).

Can I somehow define wether FireFox is started in FullScreen mode or not? Because this is the only thing I have to do after intsalling FireFox with SoF. FF does not start in FullScreen Mode, I have to do it manually (just 2 clicks on the window, but it must be defined somewhere) :D