did you know that xp sp3 is coming out

kurt476

did you know windows xp sp3 is comming out?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. did you know windows xp sp3 is comming out?

• Yes
    • No

No to young to work for microsoft. But including your router firewall and Windows XP Firewall not alot if going to get by.

I mean right now i use a third part firewall because of pinging reason. When i host games, little children try to ping my computer to make the game server run slow. But if your not doing gaming where people want to ping you and your just using your computer for research and stocks, looking at MSFN, then whats the use of a third party firewall.

Quoting: But if your not doing gaming

----------------------------------------------

Why the goal of using windows ? :D If it was not for my sins; gaming and filesharing I would use linux, cause I dont like microsoft...

Future reference, use the QUOTE tag next time.

And, i know linux i great for gaming, but i also use it for other utilities and not just gaming.

And so im leading back to my point of, If you just browsing the web, researching, doing stocks, then there is no use of a third party firewall.

heck, at this rate, microsoft will have an SP4 and SP5 within a few years! :w00t:

I just like exploring new programs so I'm all for it! :P I guess I'm just a curious gulible genious. didn't u notice it says Gulible on ur ceiling? :P

you know, some of you will definitly criticize this comment, but what the heck, I DON"T CARE! THIS IS THE INTERNET ANYTHING GOES! :thumbup FINE, almost anyt...

A little hyper or drunk are we figster. Seem to have alot of energy lol. But yes i do agrred they will have SP4/5 in a few year which will be great. But by then they will come out with some insane OS (im hoping). With everything customers every wanted lol. *dreaming if only if only*

Or if they made a insane Windows OS jump like from windows 98 to XP. But wont happen anytime soon unfortunatly. :(

Quoting: But if your not doing gaming

----------------------------------------------

Why the goal of using windows ?  :D  If it was not for my sins; gaming and filesharing I would use linux, cause I dont like microsoft...

Erm... You CAN run games on Linux, and you CAN run filesharing on linux... not that i'm preaching or converting here peoples :no:

2undeadsoldier: Well, games on linux arent the same quality and quantity as for windows...

About filesharing - Samba for quite stupid technology till v3, now it is ideal filesharing server for winbased networks!

BTW I am MS fan (working for them sometimes), my brother is big linux fan (working for Novell all the time), so we are comparing linux/win products every week :)

2undeadsoldier: Well, games on linux arent the same quality and quantity as for windows...

About filesharing - Samba for quite stupid technology till v3, now it is ideal filesharing server for winbased networks!

BTW I am MS fan (working for them sometimes), my brother is big linux fan (working for Novell all the time), so we are comparing linux/win products every week :)

LOL, yeah thats the same for me and one of my mates :thumbup

Its so funny, because he sometimes goes "oh wow, you can do that on linux !?" :lol:

i was reading up on the web some place that there is going too be windows xp sp3 coming out and IE7 is coming and new features i was wounding what you thought about this?

are you for real? its not an hoax?

no, i didnt knew sp3 is coming out...

Ahem--> xpsp3res.dll in system32 after latest MS updates

FileVersion:5.1.2600.2626

Description: Service Pack 3-messages