Xpize 3 And Sneaky's Driverpack

scooby-newbie

Hello,

I was having a problem while having Xpise 3 installed (regular install not a slipstream into the I386 dir) and Sneaky's driver pack. I kept getting an error, ' can't find CABfiles_m1.cmd ' while trying to run sneaky's BTS_DPs_Slipstreamer_V5033.cmd file.

So for the heck of it I uninstalled Xpise 3 and was able to then use sneaky's cmd files for my Unattended dvd. Could someone confirm this, i dont deny it could be just my computer system. Has anyone else been forced to do what I have or seen simular errors? Has anyone tried to use sneaky's driver pack cmd's in a fresh install of XP with Xpise 3 slipstreamed into I386?

Either way im off to give it a try for myself, slipstreaming Xpise 3, using VMware, and check if i get those same error happenings with the cmd files. I will post my findings if you wish. I should be back in a few hours.

btw, Xpise is simply beautiful! I love it. Thank you much for sharing your work. :thumbup

- scooby

I knows there is some differances in the installation options of Xpize (I386 or windows installer)but I just wanted to check this slipstreamed install / sneaky's error thing for myself. The info I gathered was that the driver pack cmd file work perfectly. yahooo!

Still though, as for the regular install of Xpize 3 (installer option) and the error that I had someone needs to double check this to confirm, a second opion would be great. It may be a bug it may not. Again it maybe just my computer.

Im so happy that i have drivers, plus super XP eye-candy. thatz for Xpize and your time.

:)

- scooby