Which Is Better Choice For Novice User?

Sorry for putting this here. I'm not sure where to put this to be honest since there are more than one section for members contributed projects for windows unattended installation.

I was wondering which of the following would be the better choice for a novice user to use to create their unattended install CD:

nLite

XPCreate

XPlode

Windows Installation Helper Utility

WPI

XPize

I'm no good at writing scripts for all those post-install hot fixes etc and so far I've only tried using nLite for the basic creation of a WindowsXP + Service Pack unattended install CD.

Go for Notepad. This one is the best tool you can use.

Seriously, I don't know which one is the best to save time but sooner or later you should take time to understand what is happening in your Unattended installation so you'll master every aspect of it.

just read a bit. i'd argue that none of them are difficult if you take the time to learn. just read a little bit about it. and read the guide. that is your best bet. if you want to install applicatins with your cd rea the intermediat users if not just read the beginners.

as for these things

nLite

XPCreate

XPlode

Windows Installation Helper Utility

WPI

XPize

they are all completely different, except perhaps WPI and XPlode. they are all used for different things. before asking questions about them at least read and learn what they do if not how to use them.