*new* Hp All-in-one Printer Software & Drivers

DigeratiPrime

You can find them by searching for Software for the newer models, NOTE HP uses the Same Driver pack for all the all-in-one printers. They should work on all the All-In-One Printers, HP is just neglecting to update the links on previous models.

Here is a direct FTP link to them if you want em:

FULL 365MB (added software)

The full feature software solution is the complete software solution intended for Home Users who want more than a basic print and scan driver. If you would like just print and scan drivers, please download the Basic Feature Software Solution for Home Users.
BASIC 49MB (just drivers)
The Basic Feature software solution is a driver-only software solution intended for Home Users who want a basic print and scan driver to use with their HP all-in-one device.

I extracted the contents and sorted the INF in a Spreadsheet program, here is a list of Printers referenced in the Driver Pack:

; hp officejet 4100 series
; hp officejet 4105 series
; hp officejet 4200 series
; hp officejet 5500 series
; hp officejet 6100 series
; hp officejet 6200 series
; hp officejet 7200 series
; hp officejet 7300 series
; hp officejet 7400 series
; hp photosmart 2600 series
; hp photosmart 2700 series
; hp psc 1000 series
; hp psc 1100 series
; hp psc 1200 series
; hp psc 1300 series
; hp psc 1310 series
; hp psc 1600 series
; hp psc 2100 series
; hp psc 2150 series
; hp psc 2170 series
; hp psc 2200 series
; hp psc 2300 series
; hp psc 2350 series
; hp psc 2400 series
; hp psc 2500 series

Just FYI! :hello:

been looking everywhere for this, but need it for the PSC 750 (700 series)... a huge list to look through!

my disc is somewhere around here (I just moved), and I got the drivers from HP, but not the software- scanner giving an error.

Any ideas?

Oh, and TY!

yes, I've already downloaded that- it's drivers only.

I needed the software on the disk- I was able to use the 365M FULL download link you provided, and during install skipped the driver installation. After that, I installed the latest driver.

I also burned a CD with the above (extracted) files, the extracted driver files, and any/all updates and fixes from HP's site.

All working, thanks!

• 1 month later...

This worked brilliantly. I now have a Belkin wireless printserver with a HP PSC 1200 hooked off it. Both HP and Belkin misdirected me saying "nope" that won't work. HP even directed me to use the HP Deskject 550c drivers as an alternative. Please note this does not work.

Without the complex HP port monitor and layered software installed I can use the HP PSC 1200 as an ordinary USB printer on the printserver. Brilliant.

This driver only installation is the business.

I am posting this with the following keywords to make it more easily searchable on the net. It took me 2 weeks to find it.

Keywords:

HP Hewlett-Packard PSC 1200 all-in-one printer driver basic wireless print server Belkin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

can someone help me out on installing my print server?

the printer is HP PSC 2175

the print server is Linksys WPS54G wireless-g

communication is fine between the 2 and i'm connected in ad-hoc mode with my wireless pci card (i use LAN for internet)

the issue is that no printer appears in "Printers and Faxes"

what gives?

when u go into printer and faxes you need to to add a network printer, im not sure what its called exactly tho, something along the lines of that. once you click that ur comp will search the network for any printers. then hopefully ur printer will be detected and you can set it as ur default printer.

see thats what i thought but im not sure thats how it works...Linksys kept telling me that an icon should pop up automatically..

one person i talked to had me add a new port as a TCP/IP port and i typed in the IP of the print server...but then it asked for drivers and nothing that i gave it would work. I have the cd for the printer as well as tons of other files i downloaded and none of the .inf files had anything in them (according to the add printer software)

169.254.141.8 is the IP and we set it as a static IP when i talked to linksys so it wont change..

when i add a printer, i choose that IP and everything and it works fine...then when it wants drivers i click "have disk" and nothing on my cd works..