Good Xbox Alternatives To Residend Evil?

cypher_soundz

I was playing resident evil 4 on the gamecube the other day at my mates, house. Its a very good game, i have a xbox and a ps2 .

Has anyone got any good sugestions for a good alternative to this game. i can get a gamecube dirt cheap at the moment but games are still expensive and it feels a waste.

any games that are in the same leage and qualtiy.

Regards

cyph

Pick up the remake of resident evil 1 and resident evil 0. You can find these for about $20 each.

Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker is a fun game.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is also a good game.

IMO these are all fun games.

I think he meant for the X-Box :P

You have a PS2 as well? You do know Resi 4 is being ported over to the PS2, but one thing that makes me giggle is the fact that Capcom are having to completely downgrade the quality of the textures and graphics in general just so that the PS2 can RUN it!

Makes ya realise that we are approaching the final years of the current consoles!

Thanks guys for the reply, i heard soemthing about it being released for PS2 , but with what you said aobut qualtiy, its a good job i dont want to wait :D.

Yes i did mean for Xbox :P but thanks anyway lockedon.

i do like that way the gamecube plays etc, but somehow it didint really take off?

i like fatal frame for the xbox, but i need more zombies :P

Regards

cyph

well i would never buy a GC, they're expensive and the 'graphical revolution' it was supposed to be is so similar to N64...

if you own a ps2 then you can try resident evil's survivors, they're as simple as funny :)

btw, i haven't seen game better than some arcades like soulcalibur2 (available to most platforms) or tekken5...

Simonsays, gamecubes? Expensive?! Lol, I don't know how it is in Spain but in England you can buy a brand new Cube and brand new games in a package with it, for as little as £40!

It sucks that the Cube is dying, but I think it's gonna go the same way as the 64, by that I mean this: You might not care about it now, but once it's dead you'll appreciate it ALOT more for how great it really was :yes:

I know it sucks i brought a N64 wiv goldeneye soon as came out ova here in the UK 6 months later it was dead i brought a GC wiv Res Evil soon they ccame out and what happends well its dying tbh i give up on Consoles in general PCs lot betta they neva die out and wiv the online play keeps the game alive