Xpize 4 Suggestions

XPero

List all features you want included in next version of XPize. Concentrate on this:

- Look and Feel (from 1.0 to 2.5-->Luna ; 3.0-->Royale)

- Extras (VS, Wallpapers, XPized Apps, Apps to improve user experience...)

- Icons not XPized yet

- Installer

And please, avoid commenting on bugs. Use the support topic instead.

Thanks in advance

XPero

Hello there,

I really like what you have done with this program. The only thing I would really like to see done is to make the install process more customizable. Perhaps you could have a screen where you could "uncheck" the features that you do not want installed. That was really the only gripe I had about it when I installed it last time. Other than that, I commend you for your hard work. This is great.

I saw another person also mention something to this same effect. Perhaps you could have an express install that installes everything, and then a custom install where you could have the option to uncheck features that you not want installed.

Thanks XPero!

WoRdUp48

Perhaps you could have an express install that installes everything, and then a custom install where you could have the option to uncheck features that you not want installed.

Thanks XPero!

WoRdUp48

XPize 3.0 lets you select what components to install.

post-26650-1111946891_thumb.jpg

XPero i think its fine how it is. as for adding things maybe an option for the user to add his or her own wallpapers using xpsize. just a thought. other than that dont change a thing. :thumbup

What about Icons such as My Computer, My Documents, Networking, Local Drives and .. well new Look of "Folder"? maybe...

Those are icons we see all times, and if it Xpized, we would say it is fully Xpized.

Thx again, Xpized is a great APP

@nam265 & all:

I think that changing icons of "My Computer", "My Documents", etc would break XPize philosophy, that is, finishing the work MS left. They're already XPized by default and they look good, if you don't like them you can change them manually.

Please, don't see my comments as rude, but I think it is important to understand why I started developing XPize. It is not another shell pack, it does not dramatically change the appearance of Windows. XPize is more functional, and I know many people use it as a substitute of Windows resources. Also I know that it has been widely accepted by the unattended community, and I will try to put more emphasis on that.

XPero