Alcohol 120% Build 2722

Marnic-Man

How do you silently install Alchol 120% build 2722?

It'll probably be the same as build 1705 but i'd like to refresh it all, and see if any new ideas have come up. So go ahead, how do you install it without the new hardware problem.

%systemdrive%\install\alcohol120\setup.exe /qn reboot=ReallySuppress driver0=a347bus driver1=a347scsi

thats my way to install it silently :-)

Hi

I use the same command,but if i install silently alcohol with B2722 and i want to install DAEMON tools after,then i get an "driver error used".cause they both use the 347 driver actually alcohol120 uses A347 and Daemontools D347.

Can i use another port driver??

Another question i cant register Alcohol correctly iam I doing something wrong,this is my register.reg file.

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120%\Info]

"UserName"="xxxx"

and my setup.ini

[WiseInstaller]

RuntimeVersion=2.0.2600.2

ProductFile=setup.msi

ProductCode={xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx}

ProductVersion=1.9.5.2722

ProductName=Alcohol 120%

Remove Previous=1

AdminError=You must have administrator rights to run this installation. Please login as an administrator and re-run this installation.

ExistError=%s Version %s is already installed. You must uninstall the existing version before installing %s Version %s. Do you want to uninstall the existing version of %s?

SpaceError=Could not create temporary file, not enough free temporary disk space. Please free up disk space and rerun this installation.

WiseInitPrefix=Initializing

WiseInitSuffix=Wizard...

Runtime9X=instmsi.exe

RuntimeNT=instmsiw.exe

DelayReboot=

Pleas Bluemax give me a hint or someone else.

Regards

Hi

I use the same command,but if i  install silently alcohol with B2722 and i want to install DAEMON tools after,then i get an "driver error  used".cause they both use the 347 driver actually alcohol120 uses A347 and Daemontools D347.

Another question i cant register Alcohol correctly iam I doing something wrong,this is my register.reg file.

Hi,

yes the name of the driver kann completely changed to your needs :-)

I never got the driver installation popup screen :/

My setup.ini is the same like yours, only my register.reg is much bigger because its imports also some settings. i've attached it, so you can try if it suite your needs.

alcohol_register.reg alcohol_setup.ini

Hi

I use the same command,but if i  install silently alcohol with B2722 and i want to install DAEMON tools after,then i get an "driver error  used".cause they both use the 347 driver actually alcohol120 uses A347 and Daemontools D347.

Hi,

My setup.ini is the same like yours, only my register.reg is much bigger because its imports also some settings. i've attached it, so you can try if it suite your needs.

Tnx Bluemaex i shall try yuor ini and reg file,tnx m8

regards

Hi

Hi,

Tnx Bluemaex i shall try yuor ini and reg file,tnx m8

regards

Never had a problem or got error messages with 1.9.2.1705 (using the /qn switch)...But I do have a problem with version 1.9.5.2802. It's online activated-- :no: Here we go again.... Anyone know where that little bit of info is hidden? ( It installs with the same switch, only the "username" in the reg. uses your email address instead of just your name)--looks like it utilizes hash #'s like XP's activation, so perhaps there's a file like wpa.dbl stashed somewhere. I got tired of looking-- maybe someone already knows??

install using this :

start /wait %systemdrive%\install\Alcohol120\setup.msi /qn reboot=ReallySuppress driver0=a347bus driver1=a347scsi

Install alcohol in a running windows set it up the way u want, i prefer to set virtual devices to none.

Export all your reg files alcohol has made.

And use those in your unattended