Me Disk, Need Help

randiroo76073

NO! reputable place to purchase, or given, if have extra. Get off your warez s*** will you, you guys are so full of crap you stink!

Don't know why you would want Windows Migrane Edition (ME) :whistle: , but if you really need it, try checking out EBAY to get an extra disc. Also, I have heard but cannot confirm, that Microsoft usually allows you to replace your disc for a small charge usually less than the purchase of a new one. :)

I need it for clean install of 982ME,thanks for Ebay,had some friends got burned there thats why was looking for alternate reputable. Guess I'll just have to hunt swapmeets & thriftstores. I hosed my OS[1 too many tweaks and messin around] so gota do it clean :}

I need it for clean install of 982ME,thanks for Ebay,had some friends got burned there thats why was looking for alternate reputable. Guess I'll just have to hunt swapmeets & thriftstores. I hosed my OS[1 too many tweaks and messin around] so gota do it clean :}

Try and contact MS, explain what happened. It's not warez if you have a cd legally, along with a license key. If you have indeed bought the Windows ME before and have a legal cd key, let me know. I can tell you where to look to find it without hassle.

Actually i have found that MS can and will be very helpful more so than their reputation would lead you to believe...

Just myself alone i have had 2 OEM OS's replaced and the full Office suite because of wierd circumstances.

All 3 times they did what everyone told me they wouldn't, so i would encourage you to try that avenue.

patio. B)