Unofficial Pack In More Languages

I have the win 98 se in spanish and i think it's better not to install it to my pc.

Is it planned in the future any version of this pack in Spanish? I see the pack is translated in many languages but in Spanish it isn't. Here in Spain a lot of people still use win 98 this pack is very useful. in The next version 2.0 rc2 , it's the better time to include more languages to this pack. Thanks.

I feel the same way... but for Brazilian portuguese translation :D !

I believe it will be released fully-compatible to all 98SE langs when it reaches the final version.

As I stated before, keep on the (hard) good work, Gape ! :thumbup

--ThundernetBR

I believe it will be released fully-compatible to all 98SE langs when it reaches the final version.

Sorry, but NO. SP 2.0 Final will be released as English version only.

On the other hand, I will write a detailed localization guide after releasing the final version. So any contributor can make a localized SP.

Please don't forget that I'm not Microsoft. I'm only ONE person. :D

I was running a version of SP2.0 that was not supposed to be compatible with my OS and it was working (in fact I had problems, but not related to that).

I think you can safely give a try to the eng version. If it doesn't work, just re-install Windows over it.

Maybe the only thing you will get will be message-popups in english instead of spanish.

For what I'v read there is already a french, a german and soon, a dutch version.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, but NO. SP 2.0 Final will be released as English version only.

On the other hand, I will write a detailed localization guide after releasing the final version. So any contributor can make a localized SP.

Please don't forget that I'm not Microsoft. I'm only ONE person. :D

Hope it's finished soon, .. I mean the localization guide coz i'm using Win98se Thai Edition it's has an error about LPKTHAI.DLL ... :( i dun know how to solve this myself...