Your favorites [Part One]

amdmstf

Why on earth can you not buy fanta in canada! :)

my faveourite drinks are:

Earl Grey tea.

or Laphroaig

upl_2kic.jpg

best single malt whiskey there is, heavy peaty flavour. Oh and i own my own plot of land in scotland thanks to them heh :rolleyes:

(you all know what to get me for xmas now hehe :D)

Fanta for me, of course you can't buy it in Canada  :) so I settle for Presidents Choice Cherry Coke $0.35 each  :D

Fanta is funney stuff..i had never heard of it till my friend got back from his trip to europe...while he was in some particular region for a bit...Fanta was less money then water..so he aquired some taste 4 it when he back back to the states...funney story...

as for my faviorte drink ..theres nothing like a really good pulpy OJ....as for brown sodas, me likes Newcastle and angle city red. Mixed i like Bacardi 151 and coke with a splash of malibu or parot bay...

:rolleyes:

=Drew

Dr. Pepper - even better if you can get it at a soda fountain.  They always seem to make them heavy on the syrup at soda fountains with TONS of crushed ice.  Nothing better!

LS

that is so true, I tend to favor burger king fountain the best.

Mount Gay Barbados White Rum with Tonic, a wedge of lime and a dash of Angostora bitters.

"Before an attack who can say anything that gives you the momentary well-being that rum does? "

Ernest Hemingway (1899–1961)