What Music Do You Listen To?

BlutoniumBoy

I am just curious... as I post this in all the forums I join. I do it to see the diversity between people and what they listen to during there computing.

Myself I am an electronic music fan. I am a HUGE electronic music fan. For those of you whom may not know what that is you may have heard it referred to as "techno." In fact techno is just a sub style of the music. If you think you havn't listened to it...think again. It's in ALOT of commercials as background music. Electronic music has more sub styles of one genre than any other form of music.

This music is my only out in life. I get submersed in the beauty of it. Even though it is repetitive it takes one of great mind to create the story of the beat. Don't get me wrong I like other styles of music but prefer the electronic age. My favorites are Trance, Hard Trance, Hard House, Drum N Bass and some Techno.

Just curious as to what other people that do the same thing's I do(such as people in this forum).

:hello:

i listen to whatever is right for the mood of that time :whistle: !

no preference actually but i tend to listen to more of rock mainly the 3 albums of Linkin' Park.

I also listen to melodius songs of Bryan adams. :whistle:

One of my all time favourites are Vanessa carlton's 1000 miles and clocks(by a british band but i don't remember the name of the band - can someone please tell me). :thumbup

A short list of my faves... mostly techno and newage ... some pop too though:

Scooter, DJ Sammy, Sash!, Shakira, Akeboshi, Madonna, Delerium, Enigma, Enya, Yanni, Loreena McKennit, Yuki, Darude and Hevia

Some of my top end alltime faves include:

Enigma - Return to Innocence, Akeboshi - wind, Scooter - The logical song, Loreena McKennit - All souls night and Hevia - Busindre Reel ...

;)

Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland thru some good headphones - blow your mind.

While working I like High-Energy Punk Like Offspring, Blink182 & The Vandals.

Old Skool Metal like Iron Maiden, WASP, Pantera, Metallica in the car.