I Am Abit Confused

Hello everybody

i read all the tutorials and downloaded the PDF file and all the tools but iam still confused between these tools..all what i need is a program which enables install of my programs while windows is being installed..i need an advice what program will be easy to use??

thanx in advance

Try XPlode or use the RunOnceEx

thanx for your reply...i have installed xplode but i can't run it!!!

runonce seems easy for me but will it make a silent installer??i mean after installing windows everything will be installed in the first login or it will install the progs after the ist login??

thanx

runonce seems easy for me but will it make a silent installer??i mean after installing windows everything will be installed in the first login or it will install the progs after the ist login??

RunOnceEx starts up upon your second reboot and after the 1st login, which is why you need to setup your user acct to automatically logon if you want your install to be truley unattended. All of this is outlined in the unattended guide

Ok now after using runonceex and creating the script file what will i do with this file after that??

and my second question..i have an unattended winxp from one of my friends..this cd doesn't have any $OEM$ folder!!is this possible??

Ok now after using runonceex and creating the script file what will i do with this file after that??

and my second question..i have an unattended winxp from one of my friends..this cd doesn't have any $OEM$ folder!!is this possible??

For your 1st question, I have no idea what youre asking... what script file?

2nd ?- yes, it is possible, using the $OEM$ folder simpy allows particular files to be automatically copied over early on of your install.

For your 1st question, I have no idea what youre asking... what script file?

2nd ?- yes, it is possible, using the $OEM$ folder simpy allows particular files to be automatically copied over early on of your install.

thanx for reply

i mean after selecting what i want to install in runonce it saves a file...what should i do with that file?