Cd Needed At The End

Nanaki

Hi again,

I'm running XPlode 4.1 with that new GFXinstall.4xd plug-in @ T-12. Now I have added multiple CD-support. So in the middle I change my CD.

Now, at the end (when the script has completly run and XPlode exits), there's an error about the wrong CD begin inserted. It's an XPlode error as the titlebar mentions XPlode. Any way on bypassing this error? Thanks. :)

• 2 months later...

I now use one script per disc, so I don't encounter it anymore, but thanks. :)

Could it be possible to give examples of your scripts? That will help me a lot

BTW do you still change the CDs at T12?

If i execute XPlode from T9 would it be okay? i mean using [setupparams]

Don't use T-9 for software installations, it's bad.

Next, Xplode.xml is my disc one script. Xplode2.xml is my disc two script.

They are both residing in D:\Install\XPlode\

In my cmdlines.txt is this code:

[COMMANDS]
"..\Install\XPlode\XPlodelog.cmd"
"cdswitch WXHFPP2_NL 1 /F:WXHFPP1_NL"
"..\Install\XPlode\XPlodelog.cmd"

(it starts disc one installation, then switches disc, then disc two installation). XPlodelog.cmd both uses this code:

cmdow @ /HID
@echo off
start /wait ..\Install\XPlode\XPlode.exe /xml:"#XPLODE#\XPlode.xml" /log:"C:\XPlodeLogDisc1.log"

Finally, the cdswitch code supplied from my cmdlines.txt won't work for the releases I've put up. But you will be able to use something like "cdswitch WXHFPP2_NL D:".

Anyhow, I'll update my app soon, including the help file.

XPlode.xml

XPlode2.xml

So essentially, beforehand you were running cdswitch from XPlode, and when i tgets to the end, it complains?

Did you test it so that you needed to reinsert the original disc that XPlode was on in the first place?

Ok guyz here is the situation.. I've a project for a laptop (HP).. Which need to be automatically windows installed and 12 drivers from different hardware to be installed ..(scanners, digital cameras, hp printers, xda II and more).

I just want to know whether i can use the XPlode in this situation..

@nanaki - just a question for you, are you running the xplode from each cd.\

by the way i found out xplode almost uses 100mb memory while running.. sometimes i get error while testing in VMWare that "windows is running low on memery".

by the way i found out xplode almost uses 100mb memory while running.. sometimes i get error while testing in VMWare that "windows is running low on memery".

errr... that shouldn't be happening.... what plugins are you using, and is it reproducible at a certain time?