Glare Screen Gounding, Sorry For Asking Here

walpurgisng

I dont frequent or trust most peoples opinions in forums; however, I trust everyones here and im sorry for posting this off topic post here. I just bought a glare screen, where do I connect the ground cord? Would it be sufficient to connect it to the outside of the power cable? Again im sorry, but any help would be great.

I dont frequent or trust most peoples opinions in forums; however, I trust everyones here and im sorry for posting this off topic post here.  I just bought a glare screen, where do I connect the ground cord?  Would it be sufficient to connect it to the outside of the power cable? Again im sorry, but any help would be great.

Ok this is completely selfish of you. You knowingly admit to posting in the wrong forum and apologize but you still violate the forums most basic of rules. Not to mention you are posting a basic hardware question in not the hardware section... or the general section! Not even in the off topic area but in a member contributed project forum for an application called nLite which function is to reduce and customize windows.

Please don't be so selfish next time you post. Someone is paying for this host which provides us with some of the most organized and most technical forums on the net don't clutter things up for your own personal gain... as if you are above the rules and guidelines.