Unattended Driver Issue

First off I would like to thank everybody that's helped and this wonderful forum with so much information.

I use a dell image (XP PRO) and I can install it from that CD and work fine. But the instant I integrate RYANVM's Pack it doesn't work. I dug through a little of his cab but didn't really see anything like a registry tweak or that. So I'm curious if its maybe an update he's integrated. My problem is that I have a few computers join to a domain but I always build the computers back at my desk then move them to their spots, and when trying to login it won't detect the mouse and keyboard that is different from mine. I can use mine only if I plug them into the exact USB ports they were setup on. I can setup them up if I'm logged in and have my keyboard plugged in as well as theirs I can manage to install it, but I shouldn't have to do this on every machine. I'm just curious if any of you have seen this.

Also if I login to windows I get the Found New Hardware Wizard witht the "Can windows connect to Windows Update to search for software" then Yes, this time only; Yes, now and everytime I connect a device; and No, Not this time.

[EDIT]

Basically I need windows to automatically go ahead and install the drivers for a mouse or keyboard at login. So I can login.