New Version?

As a standard rule most applications are installed daisy-chain style ie... One goes and then after it is done 2 goes and after that 3 goes.

Almost all programs will automatically install like this.

The couple I have encountered don't matter they will finish in the bacground.

WPI is smart enough to run progs one at a time not all at once. (God what a mess that would be)! :blink::realmad::blink:

yes i know this, but few minutes ago i was testing on virtual pc and 1. prog was insatlled correctly (sound drivers), second was AGP driver. instaltion of it (AGP) started instaling ATI drivers and then ATI driver wizard said that no AGP found. probably because AGP driver wasn't installed totaly. BDW first aplication is set to be AGP driver, second sound driver,... .... and ATI software and drivers were set to install 5. !!?? :}

i agree with that, but when i was instaling driver maunaly before i started to use WPI i installed all the drivers without restaring comp. now i tryed again in debug mode and now was order of instaling correct. 1,2,3,....

@ lilweirddude= Yes

@ swimming bird= no changes were made to the config file so same answer - yes. Actually the changes to options wizard and config wizard are just grammatical, puctuation and cleaning so old themes will work great. The changes will still be in effect.