What is the best place to buy Win 2000

MSNwar

• 2 weeks later...

i can get a 3 pack win2000 OEM for fairly cheap. i donjt want any of them so you would have to find some place for the other 2 copies also. but your getting it cheap anyway (per copy that is) if you want it let me know and ill find out how much it is exactly from the wholesalers.

i can sell copies of XP pro at £100 (full not upgrade) if you prefer that.

Tris, no way I can unload a 3 Pack. Thanks anyway.

I'll let you know by Monday about XP.

MS Office for XP with FrontPage? 3 CD Edition. One only. Retail Edition only - No OEM. January 2003.

I need a GeForce 4 Card, 64 MB, if you have one. EURO 55 - 65 including shipping. Retail or OEM is fine. Need confirmation by Monday.

Thanks

i hate euros, or the pound, im not sure which lol. damned exchange rate. ill see what i can do regards the card msnwar, they are pretty cheap, but with the exchange rate it might defeat that, being as the pound is so strong. lets see... :)

@crispy, i sell computers and hardware, but can get software yes, i dont normally sell it, but i noticed the XP and win2k packs the other day on the wholesalers site, considering you sell each copy of win2k for what £112 (i just checked one place i know, i bet its normally about £130) and you can get three in a pack for about £240 i think it is, its not bad going.

XP pro OEM sells usually for about £110 to £120.

Reference exchange rate. I agree. The pound is strong and always will be IMHO. Luckily, the EURO is stronger than the US Dollar, if by only a few cents.Also shipping costs and credit card surcharges add to the final total.

Those three factors (exchange rate, shipping fees, and credit card surcharges) make it more costly in the end. I have found that PayPal takes a bite out of the credit card fees. I am an Internationl PayPal Varified Member, Seller and Buyer Status. It is cheaper to run a PayPal account than to process credit cards. Something to consider when selling online internationally.