Proinstall V2

i kinda like this program but before i put my hands into it id lie to have most of control of it and LOTS of things seem to be hardcoded (at least the part to create the commands is all in french).

Edited by IceBlackIce

Hello everybody :hello:

New version : 2.0.2

Proinstall v2.0.2 is from now multi languages, it is already in Arabic and it will be soon in English, I hope. If you are voluntary to translate the file lang.inf, do not hesitate :

home.gifSite of the editor

home.gifTopic

download.gifDownload Constructor 2.0.2

download.gifDownload Execuror 2.0.2

download.gifDownload plugin MP3

download.gifDownload the files French and Arabic lang.inf

lang0.inf = Frensh

lang1.inf = Arabic

lang2.inf = English - thank The Black Cloud Download

1) Create a folder " lang " in the same folder as "proinstallv202-Constructor.exe",

2) Copy files " lang0.inf, lang1.inf, lang2.inf, ... " in the folder " lang "

3) Select your language

proinstallv202.png

:realmad: Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Hé Spark

do not forget my name beside the arabic translation as i done it ok :}

Ok

this an update for the arabic language

[email=http://www.kokoom.com/codestar/Pro.JPG]http://www.kokoom.com/codestar/Pro.JPG

Edited by ghassen

:blink: Calmos. Je ne t’ai pas remercié ici car les fichiers lang0.inf et lang1.inf sont issus de la communauté Win-Web, pas de msfn.org. Mais si tu es à la recherche de la gloire pas de problème je rajoute ton nom.

Au fait, ta traduction est déjà fournie dans le pack de langue avec le fichier Français :yes:

:blink: Gently. I did not thank you here because the files lang0.inf and lang1.inf result from the community Win-Web, not msfn.org. But as you seek glory apparently, I add your name.

Your translation is already provided in the pack of language with the French file :yes:

Edited by Sparktacus

:blink: Calmos. Je ne t’ai pas remercié ici car les fichiers lang0.inf et lang1.inf sont issus de la communauté Win-Web, pas de msfn.org. Mais si tu es à la recherche de la gloire pas de problème je rajoute ton nom.

OOOOOOOps :w00t:

thanks to you

finaly i found where my translation file is located

c'est vrai que cherche la gloire B) je l'avoue je suis par fois bas c un reflex attendu d'un nouveau comme moi ;)