Xp Professional

HawkeyeDon

I will be purchasing Windows XP Professional full retail version and I have several computers, including a Laptop. How many computers can I legally install this on? It will be used for both business and home use. Will the disc allow more than one installation?

ACTUALLY... the EULA for Windows XP does allow you to install it on one PC and one laptop, if you are the primary user of both. In order to complete the install on the laptop you would have to call in your activation and speak to a rep. They will verify some information and then give you a key to use for the laptop. If you review the EULA you will find this clause in there.

ACTUALLY...  the EULA for Windows XP does allow you to install it on one PC and one laptop, if you are the primary user of both.  In order to complete the install on the laptop you would have to call in your activation and speak to a rep.  They will verify some information and then give you a key to use for the laptop.  If you review the EULA you will find this clause in there.

Nice one :hello: