Nlite Logon Screen

bolajones

I have made my first Logon screen. I used Resource Hacker to modify logonui.exe, because I tried LogonStudio from Stardock and I don't liked.

I like the original Windows XP Logon Screen, so I just remove some things and I put the nLite logo, because my XP is nLite modified. aheuaheuaheae

I want to know if there is some program that modify the logon sreen, like logon studio, anyone knows?

thanks

BolaJonesLogonScreen.jpg

Bola Jones Home Page

• 2 weeks later...

You may want to accept comments better next time. It was not my intention to attack you in any way. I just gave my opinion. It is ok that you dont like XPize logon, but I dont feel hurt for that, it just helps me to improve my work next time. Hope you understand what I mean. And yes, you used my nLite logo: I would like people to ask me first before using it, so I can see the results and even help (I also can provide big size nLite logos if the work worths it).

XPero

lol! XPero gaves an opion and then you boast you used his logo??

this is not the best way to enter a forum. if you used his logo be ready to recive his critic ;)

he said that because it looks so... disfocused? probably you used the 128x128 icon as the base.

next time you better ask for permission first or if not, at least be humble :)