Stuffplug-ng V2.1.243 (for Msn Messenger)

prathapml

StuffPlug-NG is a popular add-on for MSN Messenger 6 and 7. It adds over 16 new and exciting features to your MSN Messenger experience! A few key-features are oversized display-pictures, oversized emoticons, window closed notifier, and much much more!

What's New:

• This version fixes the compatibility issues with MSN Messenger 7.0.0632
  • Includes more languages

Download: StuffPlug-NG v2.1.243

Source: StuffPlug-NG

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Nice find..... firefox can open links and mail and MSN spaces and "my contacts" links.... using this plugin. It basically also allows MSN messenger to open links in MSN7 in your default browser.

Hey!

Nice find.....  firefox can open links and mail and MSN spaces and "my contacts" links....    using this plugin.  It basically also allows MSN messenger to open links in MSN7 in your default browser.

What you never knew that? thats why I love this program so much (Before and Includin v2.0.217b) to install it silently all you have to do was create a shortcut with /s on the end and validation? what validation :whistle:

Oh well, cant even use a AutoIt Script either as when I am installing the PCs dont have web access

Just have to install it and copy files into my plugin SFX and reg it in

Ok it does install just that the installer NEVER Closes its self after, so I can script it in :w00t:

• 4 weeks later...

Scram and get the update ;)

It took a little longer than I planned, since the file-extension blocker was a bit more complicated than expected. But anyway, here it is: Version 2.2.44!

This version is completely compatible with MSN Messenger 7.0.0777, It also features the new Tab Manager feature, which allows you to customize the tabs in your contact list,

and it has a feature to disable the blocking of dangerous extensions in MSN Messenger 7 and higher!

On top of that, I also tried to rewrite a few features, like the open in default browser.

This was one of the features that needed to be re-adjusted almost every new version, but I hope that I've fixed it enough this time that it will last at least one minor version

Scram and get the update ;)

It took a little longer than I planned, since the file-extension blocker was a bit more complicated than expected. But anyway, here it is: Version 2.2.44!

This version is completely compatible with MSN Messenger 7.0.0777, It also features the new Tab Manager feature, which allows you to customize the tabs in your contact list,

and it has a feature to disable the blocking of dangerous extensions in MSN Messenger 7 and higher!

On top of that, I also tried to rewrite a few features, like the open in default browser.

This was one of the features that needed to be re-adjusted almost every new version, but I hope that I've fixed it enough this time that it will last at least one minor version

The best part about this plugin for Messenger Plus, is that once you have this enabled, you can see when someone is closing a chat window. (therefore finding out if that person is interested to continue messaging or not)