Nero Source Stripper And Custom Install Builder

`Felix`

No iwod, not a bug, simply i forgot the change it from my path to the default %programfiles% path... see Mavricks Choice's comment below - he is 100% correct.

yeah i know.... i was joking about it... ( obviously not funny than >< )

Anyway. I have a question, when i remove entry from

for %%i in ("CoverDesigner" "Nero" "Nero Toolkit" "Nero Recode" "Nero ShowTime") do call:stripIt %%i

Do i need to add back those deleted entry in the section below?

for %%i in ("CoverDesigner" "Nero Recode" "Nero ShowTime" "WMPBurn" "setup" "Redist" "Nero Wave Editor" "NeroVision" "Nero StartSmart" "nero soundtrax" "Nero PhotoSnap" "Nero MediaHome" "Nero BackItUp" "ImageDrive") do rd /s /q %%i >NUL 2>&1

Also, i still couldn't get any Shortcuts in start menu with the 1.1.2 pack.

No iwod, not a bug, simply i forgot the change it from my path to the default %programfiles% path... see Mavricks Choice's comment below - he is 100% correct.

yeah i know.... i was joking about it... ( obviously not funny than >< )

No worries - wasn't sure thought it best to reply :)
Anyway. I have a question, when i remove entry from

for %%i in ("CoverDesigner" "Nero" "Nero Toolkit" "Nero Recode" "Nero ShowTime") do call:stripIt %%i

Do i need to add back those deleted entry in the section below?

for %%i in ("CoverDesigner" "Nero Recode" "Nero ShowTime" "WMPBurn" "setup" "Redist" "Nero Wave Editor" "NeroVision" "Nero StartSmart" "nero soundtrax" "Nero PhotoSnap" "Nero MediaHome" "Nero BackItUp" "ImageDrive") do rd /s /q %%i >NUL 2>&1

Yes you do - it's a 2 part process. the first tell the script not to remove these items that is listed in the first part of the code and the second part part removes all of the items specified.
Also, i still couldn't get any Shortcuts in start menu with the 1.1.2 pack.

That seems strange will look at that and address the issue if i can find it in the next update. Check to make sure that shortcut.exe is being added to your custom_nero.exe file as something in the meantime.

@Felix

the 1.1.2 version still gives me an error on ActiveX.. i look at ur post_config.cmd & found no lines of any OCX files..

so i decided to edit & add this code..

:: register required ActiveX
cls
echo.
echo Registering ActiveX
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\AudioControls2.ocx" /s
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\Axis.ocx" /s
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\LEDMeter.ocx" /s

run makeit.cmd & install the custom nero, & the wave editor worked.. :thumbup

i wonder whats w/ the image drive bug.. :unsure:

@Felix

the 1.1.2 version still gives me an error on  ActiveX.. i look at ur post_config.cmd & found no lines of any OCX files..

so i decided to edit & add this code..

:: register required ActiveX
cls
echo.
echo Registering ActiveX
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\AudioControls2.ocx" /s
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\Axis.ocx" /s
regsvr32 "%programfiles%\Ahead\Nero Wave Editor\LEDMeter.ocx" /s

run makeit.cmd & install the custom nero, & the wave editor worked..  :thumbup

i wonder whats w/ the image drive bug.. :unsure:

slimzky, you didn't read what i wrote - i have NOT updated the scripts with the changes and fixes including the activeX error - am still working on the updates. Sorry i haven't made myself clear. I have fixed them and the fixes are part of the updates to be available in the new script when posted in the next day or so.

What you have added is exactly what i have done... so that will have your current scripts doing what you want. The bigest issue i have presently that is taking all my time on this is the image drive driver issue.

I have been updating the change logs so everyone knows that i am still working on it and things are getting fixed. :)

Take care and stay tuned.

@Felix..

Nero Image Drive issue fixed now... :thumbup

i just add this code into post_config.cmd

:: copy imagedrive drivers to target locations
cls
echo.
echo Copying files to target locations...
XCOPY /S /I /Q /Y /K "%programfiles%\Ahead\ImageDrive\imagedrv.sys" "%windir%\system32\drivers" >NUL 2>&1
XCOPY /S /I /Q /Y /K "%programfiles%\Ahead\ImageDrive\imagesrv.sys" "%windir%\system32\drivers" >NUL 2>&1

@Felix..

Nero Image Drive issue fixed now... :thumbup

i just add this code into post_config.cmd

:: copy imagedrive drivers to target locations
cls
echo.
echo Copying files to target locations...
XCOPY /S /I /Q /Y /K "%programfiles%\Ahead\ImageDrive\imagedrv.sys" "%windir%\system32\drivers" >NUL 2>&1
XCOPY /S /I /Q /Y /K "%programfiles%\Ahead\ImageDrive\imagesrv.sys" "%windir%\system32\drivers" >NUL 2>&1

Well done slimzky!!!!!!!! thankyou for your help!