How To Burn Xbox Games.....

diesel_98a

• 2 months later...
Guest teseractbh

Writing from a land (Iraq) where the cornucopia of illegal copies of dvds/cds/games/etc empties into this barren waste, I have to salute the invention of this brave individual as he burns his cds/dvds.

Perhaps surrounded by corruption makes it easier to identify XBOX mods and game copies as the theft of intellectual property...this is the land of Ali Baba or? On the other hand, I should encourage more folks to come for a visit. Maybe you will be persuaded to the humour found in the idea this fellow puts forth.

Thanks to Spyder2k...we are always looking for a good laugh out here. BTW, the microwave is the preferred solution to getting rid of unclassified cds/dvds here. Of course, when you have something more sensitive, it's always a lot of fun to attach those to a block of C4 laying under the latest weapons cache! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

LOL - Lame :P

~~~~~~~~~~

thats a bug from MSFN alright.

http://www.8bitjoystick.com/archives/jake_how_to_burn_xbox_games_and_copy_protected_cds.php

I even tried pasting a new link and a CODE link, but MSFN keeps adding the extra space inbetween 'archives/ "extra space" jake'.

if you remove the space, and remove the "<br%20/>" inbewteen 'cds "extra code" .php'

the link will work fine if you copy and paste into your web browser address...

thanks to Spyder2k for pointing this out.

Edited by Blam-O!