Duplicate Mails Problem In Outlook 2003

aadipa

I was having problem from my mail provider, and at that time, my Outlook 2003 mailbox is filled with duplicate mails being re-downloaded all over the place. Now I want some freeware tool to remove all this junk.

Also second problem is that I have downloaded few mail headers, and then deleted those mails from web interface. Now everytime i try to download new mails, it gives error that "Some messeges marked for download does not exists."

And when i try to delete the headers from inbox, those are not deleted but instead "marked for delete" which again leads to same error.

As I use outlook only for e-mails which are all POP3, is there any alternative that can give me ability to create messege rules, folders, labels, and ability to arrange mails by conversation like outlook. Also it should able to import my existing mails from outlook.

A freeware would be great.

• 3 months later...

• 4 months later...

You can download a free copy of the Duplicate Email Remover for Outlook with registration code at mapilabscam.printdepot.com.

I bought the software but it won't work with outlook express, just outlook. They refuse to give me a refund, so you can have my copy. Good luck. :D

• 2 months later...
As I use outlook only for e-mails which are all POP3, is there any alternative that can give me ability to create messege rules, folders, labels, and ability to arrange mails by conversation like outlook. Also it should able to import my existing mails from outlook.

A freeware would be great.

All you have to do is make sure that the Delivery option is turned on and the Remove from Server when deleted from Deleted Items is on as well.