Setup Slideshow

i allways use a program under detachdedprograms to install my compressed driver archiv. Is it possible to run a second cmd-file at this time or can i use the start /wait parameter to run the slideshow after the driver installation ?

Now i have tried it. But it doesnt run. It starts the second line after the driver install but.... The file (*.hta) is looking for a linked program (... Select a program from the list) and in the list i have only Notepad.....whats going wrong ?

I tried this, but it doesnt run. Have put some "pause" in the detached.cmd to see how it runs....no function, no error message...im going creazy...

Have canceled deteched.cmd (STRG+C) and start the slideshow manually at the prompt...the same problem....

i really do not know what is wrong, but i read the forums a bit, and there are really a lot people complaining about detachedprogran not working. i do not know what could be the reason for it. i cannot imagine, that it depends on different xp-cds, and unfortunately ref.chm does not say anything about it. sorry, but i cannot say what to do, it works for me and i do not have any xp-installation that is not working to test it.

before you try to configure the slideshow you should make sure detachedprogram works for you.

Hi,

I would realy appriciate someone to post slideshow.hta file.

How should it look like?

I looked at wpi.hta and there is no filelist.js file.

Or even better if a link to the complete files for the slideshow would be provided...

Thanks,

Kmosh.

• 2 weeks later...

..it doesnt run. Habe tried some configurations, load pictures from harddisk, dvd - no function. But now im play a little animation film on detached.cmd and mp3 files with cmdlines.txt .... "multimedia setup"....