WinXP crashes like hell!

s1m0n

Dud...sorry...look I have spent hours on this dam error, actually I ready to p*** on XP and this error....JK.....anyways I read the newsgroups and talk to some XP techs...Its all about your graphics card and the support its getting from the drivers. Its an old card, you might just think about getting a newer card, there preety cheap now. I dont no what to tell you. I have access to sever data bases and again its all about the card. You have tried differetn drivers you said.I see you never said the maker of the mx card, what is it?

Heres an idea, try some of the 1200 drivers, the lower ends...worth a try.

-Sorry, XPerties

Time for an upgrade...no Just kidding....Ill tell you what is funny. MSI support page for your Video card drivers and FAQ arent availble...dammit...Well have you ever checked them out, maybe they will work later on.

ht*p://www.msicomputer.com/support/support.htm

Running out of options:confused :confused

-XPerties

ok, i know some peepz gonna think i'm a nut but i am still gonna say it: i believe winxp is much more sensitive towards hardware and if any part of it is failing, (even if it runs fine in win9x) it'll croak out. for me example, i solved my problem thru loweing the clock speed, which equals less heat given off by the card, etc and that worked. and i even went further to attach a bigger 5400 rpm fan to my vid card and now everything is fine.

so basically, what i am saying is make sure it's not your vid card itself giving heat to xp, know what i mean? :)

laterz all