I Need Advice About Sony Clie

Jebron27

I am about to purchase a SONY CLIE NX80 and i can't seem to find to much information about it. I was wondering if anyone could tell me about it. I would like to know if i can somehow get those sony clie applications, that they are selling for ridiculous prices, for free from some website. And anything anyone can tell me can be helpful. Thanks

I have a question for you. What will you be using it for? Did you know the Clie has it's own proprietary software on it? I truely recommend you get a Pocket Windows based device. The Dell Axims are sharp. Personally I love my Motorola MPx220 which is a smartphone, but it's not for everyone.

Well, I don't know. I thought I would use a PDA to do what most people do and ORGANIZE MYSELF. I am aware that SONY CLIE comes with it's own built in software, but I was asking about where I could get those applications they are selling on certain SONY CLIE websites for 20 bones(dollars). I don't really care for phones that are smarter than me either. If anyphone i would say the Motorola Razr is the best, even though i don't have one.