Xplode 4.1 Selection Plugin

MCT

just want to show u what ive done..

w00t2.jpg

its not even close 2 being complete tho, as ive got lots to do still , but thats basically it..

EDIT: the above pic is xplode slection plugin running @ T-12 :D

question tho :D how can i make the check boxes & the display test at the same level?

so run it , what do u mean, u dont have 2 have xplode run during installation, u can run it at anytime during your normal computer activities :P

just click xlode.exe u will need 2 edit the name of your .xml file to be "xplode.xml" or u can use the switch via a batch file to tell it to use an alternate xml

do u mean javascript.js file? cuz i dont know ANYTHING about html or javascript :no:

i found it :P

in style.css i modified

img {
border: 0px;

to be

img {
border: 0px;
width: 32px;
height: 32px;

since 16x16 was too small anyways :P

wraith, how'd u get your gif icons? i wanna try converting an ico to gif, but i cant find any free/no nag converters

EDIT: how can i change the white part where the image/icon is? do i need 2 edit the icon? or is there something in the style.css , cuz ive managed 2 get part of the white gone

see here:

sidebar_xplode_select.jpg

so run it , what do u mean, u dont have 2 have xplode run during installation, u can run it at anytime during your normal computer activities tongue.gif

just click xlode.exe u will need 2 edit the name of your .xml file to be "xplode.xml" or u can use the switch via a batch file to tell it to use an alternate xml

It doesn't work. I mean by I wanted to see how it will look like when I will run from my Windos xp cd but it doesn't show anything. Can you help me I did what you told me?

BD

wraith, how'd u get your gif icons? i wanna try converting an ico to gif, but i cant find any free/no nag converters

I took a screenshot then pasted it in photoshop, and made white transparent :P

If people really need it, I can probably make an ico -> png converter, so it'll support 32-bit transparency etc.

However, you'll need to fiddle with IE to get it to display them properly...

EDIT: how can i change the white part where the image/icon is? do i need 2 edit the icon? or is there something in the style.css , cuz ive managed 2 get part of the white gone

see here: [snip]

You can try background-color: #FFFFFF; in the stylesheet - most of the time if they're transprent, they go to the background colour of the enclosing element, which is why I have no idea why it isn't white.

Can you attach an image or two for me to have a look at?

Can you attach an image or two for me to have a look at?

i have, see the previous posts, both images in it are white boxes, where id want the other color

oh ok :P my bad..

i managed 2 get the white part, all black, (background-color: #2A2E32;) but i cant get the 1 black square when i click on it set to blue (so i have this) when it should be all blue..

http://www.dynamic-innovations.net/uploads...ode_sidebar.jpg

if u still want the images LMK, but i dont think they are the problem anymore :P