[preview] Xpize 3.0 (Off Topic)

XPero

Holy Cow.

I thought that ver. 2.5 looked great, but ver. 3, ****.  :thumbup

Hope that the release date isn't to far away.

Keep up the good work XPero.

I second and third that.. :-D. i have a question though, version 2.5 has an update facility, does that just update the icons in the file or does it replace the file itself, say after a critical update from MS, i ask for reasons of security, no point replacing new files with older version... :rolleyes:

Holy Cow.

I thought that ver. 2.5 looked great, but ver. 3, ****.  :thumbup

Hope that the release date isn't to far away.

Keep up the good work XPero.

I second and third that.. :-D. i have a question though, version 2.5 has an update facility, does that just update the icons in the file or does it replace the file itself, say after a critical update from MS, i ask for reasons of security, no point replacing new files with older version... :rolleyes:

THe Updater injects again all resources to the file and adds the new file size value in the registry. That way you are protected by Windows File Protection and Windows Update will recognize what hotfixes has been applied, keeping of course the XPize taste :D

THe Updater injects again all resources to the file and adds the new file size value in the registry. That way you are protected by Windows File Protection and Windows Update will recognize what hotfixes has been applied, keeping of course the XPize taste :D

Um... i was about to ask installation order, but this sounds like it doesn't matter which way around i do it. After ryan update pack 1.2 and then install Xpize 3.0 :thumbup

I was wondering on the status of WinRAR... or you have finished with it. ( The screenshot looks perfect anyway :D )

• 2 weeks later...