Xplode 4.1

Wraith

Just figured I'd give everyone a heads-up on the status of XPlode.

I've fixed bugs, been working on adding stuff, blah blah blah, you know the drill.

What will be included with XPlode 4.1:

• FileIO plugin
  • Shortcut plugin
  • HideWindow plugin

And some updated versions of the selection plugin, like:

selection.jpg

Which turns into this after clicking "install":

selection2.jpg

Expect a new version in the near future.

Looks wonderful. I'm sure it's even more efficient beneath the bones, coz "beauty is only skin-deep". :}

And.....

I'm still hoping for the time-out function in the selection plugins. (i.e., after X seconds it starts installing with default selection)

Fosters is crappy :P

I honestly don't know why Americans drink them... nobody in Australia does :P

'round here it's VB, Tooheys, or Hahn. They actually have alcohol, instead of the pathetic alcoholic-beverage-wannabe Fosters... :P

------------------------

I've been held up with other commitments, and there have been bugs and stuff that need fixing.

If anyone has written code that works with the selection plugin, I've got bad news for you. While doing the new layout I came across some problems with the displaying of information, and hence had to rewrite a substantial portion of the code.

At this stage, I'd stay stop modifying any HTML people may be doing, and wait for me to release the new one. I'll try to comment it as much as is possible.

Fosters is crappy :P

I honestly don't know why Americans drink them... nobody in Australia does :P

'round here it's VB, Tooheys, or Hahn. They actually have alcohol, instead of the pathetic alcoholic-beverage-wannabe Fosters... :P ...

Knew I could hit a tender spot!

We gotta drink that water, 'cause y'all down under keep the good stuff to yourselves! But if you call that water, apparently you are unversed in American Beer!

Now, back to work ...