Jv16 Powertools 2005 Announced Today

Jeremy

Saraband, this is not the first time your biased opinions have angered me. You also dislike Firefox claiming that it is "ugly" and "slow".

I have tried every registry cleaning program on the net and JV16 PowerTools is by far the best I have ever used. No flashy graphics or big buttons, just straight forward. I guess you think its ugly too so you say it sucks.

DigeratiPrime, appearance isn't everything. Code is everything, as far as software goes. Sometimes, the best software for a particular purpose happens to be payware. Software doesn't suck just because it isn't free. I have used CrapCleaner before and I did like it, but not as much as JV16. For their next release they are finally implementing the Registry Defragmenter. I haven't found a single program (other than the bloated All-In-One Fix-It Utilities) that cleans and defrags the reg. As far as I am concerned, JV16 is the best. I don't try to pressure my opinions on others, but it angers me when people form opinions based on one small not-so-perfect detail about a program (its interface for example) or when they are just plain biased.

Cheers,

Jeremy

I did go and look through the site a bit to see if I overlooked anything, it indeed is a very comprehensive suite of utilities. However the actual 'utility' of some of these functions is limited.

http://www.macecraft.com/pt2005/intro/

However, I would still argue that for most people CCleaner and The Rename are the way to go, as they are both Free and simpler to use IMO.

As for Defraggin the Registry, The best way is to keep stuff OUT of the Registry :)