Need Help For Browser Hijack...

el_diablo4303

i really need help with this problem. i dont know what to do with that. its always happend with my browser. its add value in internet option>connection>lan setting with address=localhost and port=2323. its alway happend when i starting windows. if i'm not mistaken...its browser hijack. its true?

yes my post is Spam in some sense. But Im sure I speak for many ex-Internet Explorer users when I wanna scream at people who still use it and have problems everyday. Firefox is a Free and OpenSource Web Browser that is much better than Internet Explorer in many respects.

It's just that there's SO many people consistantly waving the firefox banner already that it becomes irritating. Besides your remark was completly irrelevant to the poster's questions.

Also... the subtleness of your remark "I've never heard of this problem with firefox" is just so.... childish! :) Almost as if you want to show your "l337-ness" by telling everybody... YOU USE FIREFOX!

Good on you son!

EDIT: Typo

i hope this doesnt appear as a flame, but i feel the advice is Completely RElevant. Many people (one time myself) spent ridiculous amounts of time repairing the damage to the computer from the weak browser, or installing and updating every known spyware/adware/malware/scumware scanner/remover on earth!

Most people turn to Firefox because it does Dramatically reduce the risk associated with using Internet Explorer. In trying to help, I suggest up front now, that people 'try' Firefox first, its proven in my experience to be the best solution to the majority of these problems.

As long as these unneccessary problems abound, and as long as Firefox is schooling Internet Explorer, you're going to hear people preach about Firefox!

Actually I've noticed an interesting anti-firefox response from some people, not really on msfn, but in other corners of the web. Yeah, I use Firefox, I'm not trying to be subtle about it! Just being freindly :)

I'm not preaching against Firefox. I use firefox aswell. But I've just about had it seeing firefox remarks in every other thread.

I suggest you start your own topic and bump it every day! :)

Perhaps you're being friendly, but your NOT helping him with his problem. ;)

thanks for all da help. actually i've already use n still using McAfee Stinger,Trend Micro Online Scan,Norton Online Scan,Ad-Aware,advanced system optimizer,track eraser pro,McAfee Internet Security,TCS. but..it still happend. :no:

i've already update all of it. one more thing...when i using trend micro online scan...its detect worm..if i'm not mistaken. well..its clean it.

i've already format my pc 4 days ago. but..this problem still happend. hurm...i dont what to do.... :no:

what u need to do is burn all your data to a cd or dvd.

do a Fdisk remove all the partitions and Reformat.

that is the final solution. It hurts to do it. But if u hv a U.A. cd or dvd

should not take more than 1 hour to install all your software and settings.

good luck to u. Welcome to MSFN.

sorry guys...its not browser hijack. it just something about software that i use..its Advance System Optimizer...using pop up blocker. its use port 2323. when i disable at start up..its doesn't appear again. anyhow...thanks a lots for all da advise. thanks...