The Return Of "quick Launch"

I'st No more M'r Nice guy....

I want it.. Yes I want your.. Quick Launch solutions!!

I have spent over 4 day's with reg tips... But still no joy.

What I want is you attached complete, Quick Launch working files...

.CMD .reg and .txt files PLEASE NNNoooo pages of reg codes

just attached .CMD .reg and .txt files so I can save it to HD.

It´s all in the "search" funtion of this forum. It´s much more fun if You find out by Yourself...

:whistle:

No Way, I want results... After 4 days searching this forum...

You wasting my time...

Please No time waster's

You're wasting our time by not doing the search yourself. Especially when you didn't do as durex said. It was LITERALLY discussed AGAIN a couple days ago. Just go a page back or something.

It´s all in the "search" funtion of this forum. It´s much more fun if You find out by Yourself...

:whistle:

No Way, I want results... After 4 days searching this forum...

You wasting my time...

Please No time waster's

Stop wasting our time instead. If you want results search and you will have it! This topic has been covered numerous times in this forum.

I know it's the tweak I'm looking for, I just wanted to make SURE it's formatted correctly as the forum added line breaks and I edited to try to make it correct.

Just don't want to redo if I don't have to, thanks :-)

I just wanted to make SURE it's formatted correctly as the forum added line breaks

Correct. Its surprising no one notices that, but complains that its not working.

Henceforth, using the CODEBOX tag instead of CODE tag is recommended - to retain the original formatting.

Anyways, for the immediate purpose of enabling quick launch bar, even after knowing that its a registry tweak, its weird the thought of using the attachment in registry tweaks thread doesn't occur to the one looking for it.... :wacko: