Acdsee Pro 7.0

kenneth11zz

Hi,

Anyone know if there are switches for not installing the video and archive plugins? Below is the silent swithes that installs the full version.

REG ADD %KEY%\300 /VE /D "Acdsee Powerpack 7.0.62" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\300 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\ACDSee_PowerPack_v7.0.62.msi /QN USERNAME=ORIGINAL ALLUSERS=1 INSTALL=FULL SLL_LICENSENUMBER=* REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS" /f

-Kenneth

I can see your serial number... Please remove it if it's valid.

INSTALL=FULL

If you use that, so it will install everything. :) And are you sure about the SLL_LICENSENUMBER=YOUR-SERIAL-NUMBER ? Because in the previous versions, we used PIDKEY (I'm not sure, I can't remember.).

Hi,

Anyone know if there are switches for not installing the video and archive plugins? Below is the silent swithes that installs the full version.

REG ADD %KEY%\300 /VE /D "Acdsee Powerpack 7.0.62" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\300 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\Applications\ACDSee_PowerPack_v7.0.62.msi /QN USERNAME=ORIGINAL ALLUSERS=1 INSTALL=FULL SLL_LICENSENUMBER=* REBOOT=REALLYSUPPRESS" /f

-Kenneth

Don't think there are any without editng the MSI directly. You could use WinInstall LE to do that, and just set the INSTALLLEVEL of those components to something rather low (or high which ever it is).

And PLEASE, don't post your Serial number, I've already removed it.

hm, i use this and i have no video-associations:

REG ADD %KEY%\039 /V 1 /D "%PP%%PP%ACDSee_v7\ACDSee_70_PowerPack.msi /qb ADDLOCAL=ACDSee,ImageEncodingDecodingPlugIns,ACDPhotoEditor,CommandExtensionPlugIns,FotoSlate,PaneEx
tension,ArchivePlugIns" /f

i guess to get rid of the archive, just omit the ArchivePlugIns

Oh and btw, im using it on build 61

Edit: darn it, why is code breaking it up :/