Txtmode Setup..

mkmcsa

Hi All ,

I am trying to instally my RAID controllers drivers at txtmode setup time. The package I want to install contains a driver (.sys file ) and two export drivers (.sys). I have written my txtsetup.oem file

[Files.scsi.Mydrv]

driver = d1, Myexportdrv1.sys, Myexportdrv1

driver = d1, Myexportdrv2.sys, Myexportdrv2

driver = d1, Mydriver.sys, Mydriver

inf = d1, oemsetup.inf

Now. when I connect the debugger during the instal time. Only one of the exports (first export drivers) entry point is being called.

Alternatively when is create three [Files.scsi.XXXX] section and install the drivers its working fine. But i wouldnt want this to happen in customer environment.

Is there a way I could install multiple driver during txtmodesetup time.

I would appriciate all ur responses

Note:

I am sorry if this topic had already been discussed here. Blame google for not helping me search better.

You can combine multiple txtsetup.oem files into 1. That is what RASOR does. If you have working txtsetup.oem files, you can almost copy and paste them together. The only things that need to change are the disk section references and you can only have 1 default entry. You may want to look throught the [MassStorageDrivers] thread (stickied) for some more information. You can also try RASOR and see what it does when merging multiple drivers.