Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 Lite - 5 MB Only!

[deXter]

How Can I add spanish language directly to the installation pack (is the same, vid0 or shark007) I know that when I copy RdLang32.esp (in this case) and execute Adobe Reader for first time program question me for select language (english or spanish) how can I do for add the file and this will be copied in the program folder....? I need to edit .msi file or what, thanks...

Visit my repository for Adobe Reader Lite Spanish v7.08

Have a nice day .

:) let me know how it worked.

shark

Edited by Shark007

A lot of thanks Shark, I'm trying to translate a lot of your switchless programs to integrate in a new Windows version in Spanish, and this help me a lot, but I want to know how change in spanish version? 'cause I want to learn and develop someone else :P and again, thanks

A lot of thanks Shark, I'm trying to translate a lot of your switchless programs to integrate in a new Windows version in Spanish, and this help me a lot, but I want to know how change in Spanish version? 'cause I want to learn and develop someone else :P and again, thanks

I didn't translate my previously posted stripped down installer.

I downloaded the Spanish version from Adobe, stripped it down identically as i did the English version, packaged it up and posted the results here. I couldn't even test it because being a native Spanish version it would instantly halt with a Spanish message which i assume was telling me i was a dumbass for trying to install Spanish on an English system.

I created the MSI's from scratch for most of my switchless installers and if you would give me a list of programs i could add the Spanish strings to the installer. The only problem is that this would get it installed on a Spanish system but the actual program would still be English.

shark

Edited by Shark007

functions awesome, I tried and run excellent, I tried the another way and works, but this works better, thanks. We have the advantage that it's in english or spanish and installs... they needs a registry keys for work that say system function in spanish. Thanks a lot
I'm glad to hear it works since i wasnt able to test it myself. :thumbup

shark

• 2 weeks later...

could you also do a german version too plz ^^" ?

and another question: this SPTD-driver.. which files does it contain and which reg entries? nice switchless-installer but i would like to know what its doing (alcohol and daemon tools still ask for any controller-driver after running them 1st time

and else really good work from you :) the codec pack is really nice ans useful and the switchless installers are great.

Edited by Sereby

could you also do a german version too plz ^^" ?
yes - its on my repository, please let me know if it worked. i can't test it on an english system.
and another question: this SPTD-driver.. which files does it contain and which reg entries? nice switchless-installer but i would like to know what its doing (alcohol and daemon tools still ask for any controller-driver after running them 1st time
It is the original downloadable installer wrapped in an AutoIT executable. I cant control its function, on 1st boot after installing this, windows detects a new IO bus and wants you to do a few clicks. i suggest you ask Bâshrat the Sneaky to look into this driver. Possibly he can come up with a solution to install it natively along with windows instead of using an installer.
and else really good work from you :) the codec pack is really nice ans useful and the switchless installers are great.
Thanks man, i enjoy sharing my work :thumbup

shark

Edited by Shark007

wow you are fast :D

the installer seems to work great and opening a pfd document is so fast too :)

now only delete the Run entrie in the registry which is called "Schnellstarter" (fast start or so) and the desktop shortcut but i will to that with a cmd file ^^

edit: ok here the cmd file content which i run after install it

@echo off
cmdow @ /HID
DEL /q/f "%AllUsersProfile%\Startm~1\Programme\Adobe Reader 7.0.lnk"
DEL /q/f "%AllUsersProfile%\Startm~1\Programme\Autostart\Adobe Reader - Schnellstart.lnk"
DEL /q/f "%AllUsersProfile%\Desktop\Adobe Reader 7.0.lnk"

many thx ^^

Edited by Sereby

wow you are fast :D

the installer seems to work great and opening a pfd document is so fast too :)

now only delete the Run entrie in the registry which is called "Schnellstarter" (fast start or so) and the desktop shortcut but i will to that with a cmd file ^^

I'm glad it is working. :thumbup

File updated as per Sereby. I also removed the Internet PrintMe menu item.

I also updated the Spanish version accordingly.

shark

Edited by Shark007

many thanks for the german version.

Sie sind willkommen :thumbup

and many thanks for the spanish version, a lot of thanks

usted es la bienvenida :thumbup

shark

"Usted es bienvenido", or more specifically, "de nada" (translate, i'ts nothing at all)

Usted or Tu is You

es or eres is are

welcome is bienvenido

but we say "de nada" :P

What is the problem?

I have no idea. It isn't from any of my installers. In my installers that file is renamed to ar.msi

On another note, for those wishing to see into the future,

there is a Pre-Release version of 8.0 Lite on my repository.

information link @ ADOBE

shark

Edited by Shark007