Adobe Acrobat Reader 7 Lite - 5 MB Only!

[deXter]

is there anyway to include 'printing' feature w/ this lite pack?

or is it too big to include in a lite pack ?

Is this require to print PDF files?

Also will the installer install the Firefox based plug in automatically or do we have to do it manually?

There is a nice little program for Acrobat. I'm not sure if anybody has said anything about it and I'm sure most of you know about it but I'll post about it anyway. It is Acrobat Speed-Up. It applies miscellaneous tweaks and also removes plug-ins making the boot time of Acrobat much faster. The great thing about it is that you can add these removed plugins when you need them. It takes no additional system resources, just run it once and it works great. Works with v6.x-v7.x! I've used this for quite a while and i love it!

Acrobat Speed-Up

There is a nice little program for Acrobat. I'm not sure if anybody has said anything about it and I'm sure most of you know about it but I'll post about it anyway. It is Acrobat Speed-Up. It applies miscellaneous tweaks and also removes plug-ins making the boot time of Acrobat much faster. The great thing about it is that you can add these removed plugins when you need them. It takes no additional system resources, just run it once and it works great. Works with v6.x-v7.x! I've used this for quite a while and i love it!

Acrobat Speed-Up

Well the only problem is that we have to waste 15Mb of space on our CD for plug in not needed to use. And 200Kb for Arcobat Reader 7 speed up.