In Honor of Stupid People

prathapml

In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods.

On a Sears hairdryer — Do not use while sleeping.

(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)

On a bag of Fritos — You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.

(the shoplifter special?)

On a bar of Dial soap — "Directions: Use like regular soap."

(and that would be how???....)

On some Swanson frozen dinners — "Serving suggestion: Defrost."

(but, it's "just" a suggestion.)

On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) — "Do not turn upside down."

(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)

On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding — "Product will be hot after heating."

(...and you thought????...)

On packaging for a Rowenta iron — "Do not iron clothes on body."

(but wouldn't this save me more time?)

On Boot's Children Cough Medicine — "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."

(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)

On Nytol Sleep Aid — "Warning: May cause drowsiness."

(and...I'm taking this because???....)

On most brands of Christmas lights — "For indoor or outdoor use only."

(as opposed to...what?)

On Sainsbury's peanuts — "Warning: contains nuts."

(talk about a news flash)

On an American Airlines packet of nuts — "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."

(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)

On a child's Superman costume — "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."

(I don't blame the company! . I blame the parents for this one.)

On a Swedish chain saw — "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."

(Oh my gosh...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

A woman sued a bicycle company because her child suffered brain damage after riding one of their bicycles without a helmet. Her contention was that there should have been a warning with the bicycle, which there wasn't. She won.

(The writer of this post assumes no liability, infers no warranty. Read at your own risk. If usind a CRT, please adjust your seat to a comfortable position and stand up every 5 minutes, sit no closer than 3 feet to the monitor. When standing, take appropriate measures to support yourself so as to not lose your balance. When returning to your seated position, please make sure the chair is in a position to receive you. Since this post does not involve any typing, the writer will not assume any responsibility for wrist and hand injuries)

DL

A woman sued a bicycle company because her child suffered brain damage after riding one of their bicycles without a helmet.  Her contention was that there should have been a warning with the bicycle, which there wasn't.  She won.

(The writer of this post assumes no liability, infers no warranty.  Read at your own risk.  If usind a CRT, please adjust your seat to a comfortable position and stand up every 5 minutes, sit no closer than 3 feet to the monitor.  When standing, take appropriate measures to support yourself so as to not lose your balance.  When returning to your seated position, please make sure the chair is in a position to receive you.  Since this post does not involve any typing, the writer will not assume any responsibility for wrist and hand injuries)

DL

lol, how the US justice system works.