I row of items per page

Look in the options section it shows a # of collums per page option that goes from 1 - 5 just pick a higher number.

What is your screen resolution? 800x600 will only fit 1 column - change it to 1024x768

:wacko::realmad:

Don't you guys know the difference between Columns and Rows???

Columns are vertical, and Rows are horizontal!

If you had read what I said, I have multiple columns already! My problem is that the programs all appear on 1 row per page, eg 4 programs beside each other on one page, then you have to click on next at the bottom of the page to get to the next 4 and so on.

Any ideas on what this problem could be?

:blushing: I'm sorry about my anger, I was just frustrated. I was talking about rows and you both were talking about columns. I hope you accept my apology, as I am truly sorry if I have hurt anyones feelings.

By the way, my screen res is 1024x768.

I would still appreciate your help, there is not much I can offer, except if you would like a gmail account, that I can help you with.

I have the same problem as the topicstarter, so i tryed the file that was posted. For some reason it still does not work and gives me 1 program per screen. Can this be a problem of virtual PC 2004. Since when i look @ the hta in my normal pc it looks just fine.