The New Forum Look

Jeremy

well i personally like the new ipb a lot. it appears a msfn redesigned, now title looks perfect (maybe was me but there was 1 or 2 pixels of separation between title frames), the skin looks as the old but the new style seems better :thumbup

i'm still playing around but i've seen a couple of new features that i really like (like the hints while writing lol).

althought there are a couple of options i would like to see, f.e. the country flags as said and some smileys more ;):P

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

I'm trying to make country mod working. Please fix your avatar and signature images.

thanks buddy, hope countryflags-mod can be restored soon. also, can you study the possibility of adding more languages to the forum interface?

about sig, didn't take care of it till now, spymac free hosting sucks... :no:

Well I like it the new look... great job guys... Love the "search topic" functionality and the 'lo fi' link on the bottom (was that there before?)- gonna be great when Im checkin this place out over my cell phone.... cant wait to find out what else has been added.

Only request- any chance of placing a "view your posts" link up top with my controls, view new posts, etc? bunch of forums have this.. no biggie if ya dont though.. easy enough just to use search for my own name (which is what I do now) i suppose.

Nice work as always gentlemen!

any chance of placing a "view your posts" link up top with my controls, view new posts, etc?

Look at top of page, where it says "Logged in as: durex"

Click your username there. Now your profile page opens up - click "Find member's posts"

Easy? :thumbup

And of course, there is a " View New Posts" function. Look at top-right of page, its beside the "My Assistant".

I'm trying to make country mod working. Please fix your avatar and signature images.

thanks buddy, hope countryflags-mod can be restored soon. also, can you study the possibility of adding more languages to the forum interface?

about sig, didn't take care of it till now, spymac free hosting sucks... :no:

Country flags are back. My Control - Edit Profile Info.