The New Forum Look

Jeremy

The new forum look is nice, but I don't really like the font size in the messages. Certainly, my vision is far from perfect; however, I'm not the only one in glasses. The text in codes is larger than the post body text. This is not right.

Please, consider increasing the font size.

P.S. Yes, I know how to increase the font size in the browser.

picture on the quot's are very unccessary..
Same here, I think they look cheesy kinda like "Tonka Toys" :P
Country flags are back. My Control - Edit Profile Info.

Cool!

Anyways - I really like the new board style and the new features! :thumbup

It takes lots of work to update any website, especially one of this mass size ;)

I guess I can get used to the other stuff - except for the way the cheessy quot's look :wacko:

Thanks to MSFN.org smile.gif

picture on the quot's are very unccessary..
i agree, unnecessary, but they made the forum look better and i doubt 2kb could worth while reading your posts.

that way i could easily difference between quote and code tags, i don't take much care of colors :P

1 thing more, search function is better and quicker but... i miss when i search the sticky-posts on top of the others. important threads are easily visible that way.

just my opinion :)

I agree, it is very nice. Lo-Fi version for dialup users too. This is a nice board but I've also seen many running the same version with remote errors. My Assistant does open up the main forum page every so often for some reason, it's a global problem with the new board version (which is as mentioned, occuring on numerous sites running similar board versions).

One thing I noticed. When hovering the Msfn logo at the top it displays the link as...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?

Shouldn't it simply read as...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php

...where is doesn't have the question mark after the extension?