how the member got the stars

amardeepsingh

@Martin L, i can understand it perfectly but it can be organizated so it doesn't require so much time :)

@Bâshrat, /me too :D

@Alanoll, i suppose they can be part of the group if they cover some requirements like the mods are part of the mods group

another alternative could be that "nlite advanced users" can be choosed by nuhi or "driverpack users" by Bâshrat.

this is my idea: create different "user groups". each group with a mod at the top that can add/remove members to his group. i like the idea of being identified with the group you're part.

there are other possible groups... "uA helpers" with enough experience to help others.

maybe you can be part of the "Graphic Dev Team" and need help with driverpacks so you know you have to contact some1 on the "Driverpacks Group" or viceversa. it is just an idea :P

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

ok guys..so how do i become a developer or atleast a reviewer..i remember another post inviting ppl to apply for reviewers status....but i wasnt able to reply at that point..as far as i remember, it needed sumone who was good at english...and i certainly am! plus i am already working at a job which requires me to check and ensure that people use correct english in their work, as well as to look out for grammatical mistakes...

so can someone pls let me know, if its not too much trouble?

From what i know, You have to be computer savy. Know a computer like the back of your hand.

Developers - You would need to know coding. Like a little programming codes and ms-dos (some).

Reviewers - Must be over the age of 18 (which i am now so i couldnt apply)

You must speak good english and grammar as well.

And for even both of these to happen you must be well active at this forum. At least i believe be here no less than once every 2 days. So you keep updated with everything that is going on with the site as well as the forum.

Lol, there are exceptions referring to gamehead. If your on a vacation of some sort is also fine to.

@matrix..... i hav everything tht's reqd for the reviewrs role..computer savvy..(i wud be..since i am working in the IT industry), good english... again applies to me..esp since my job includes ensuriing tht ppl around me communicate in the best english possible...and active forum member..which i also am. Oh and as far as the age is concerned..i am 23 :)

So what is the job exactly..what does it involve..could u let me know how to go about it..

Thanks!

If you have any suggestion on a new computer type discoveries or something you found out while programming. Thread it in msfn.

For me i am everything but not 18 :( But oh well.

Post tutorials on how do things. With coding or anything in that relation.

ok guys..so how do i become a developer or atleast a reviewer..i remember another post inviting ppl to apply for reviewers status....but i wasnt able to reply at that point..as far as i remember, it needed sumone who was good at english...and i certainly am! plus i am already working at a job which requires me to check and ensure that people use correct english in their work, as well as to look out for grammatical mistakes...

so can someone pls let me know, if its not too much trouble?

PM xper letting him know what you're interested in doing and asking him if there is a spot available. ;)