Dutch TweakUI - Need testers please!

Acheron

@EgoZ:

I finally getting to know how to use a hexeditor myself. If you know what to look for it is not that hard to understand.

I translated latest keyb.com to dutch by slightly increasing the English file. Thanks for your advise :)

For the rest:

prepare for release in a few days. All files are now ready for the package

@EgoZ:

I finally getting to know how to use a hexeditor myself. If you know what to look for it is not that hard to understand.

I translated latest keyb.com to dutch by slightly increasing the English file. Thanks for your advise  :)

:thumbup Yes - it' so easy! and keyb.com can be made in one minute (much thanks for new one) - simple clip from the offset 00004760 up to the end of old your language version file, resizing new file to the size of old your one + 16Bytes, and paste clipped data to the new one from the offset 00004770 - thats all :)

• 2 months later...

Link is up again,

finally the complete Dutch Tweak UI with Dutch help file. See if it works properly, if it contains no spelling mistakes or whatever not working.

Take a deep look at the helpfile. 130 pages of translated material :thumbup

Edited by hp38guser

Link is up again,

finally the complete Dutch Tweak UI  with Dutch help file. See if it works properly, if it contains no spelling mistakes or whatever not working.

Take a deep look at the helpfile. 130 pages of translated material :thumbup

Hello hp38guser,

are you able to give me any hint (or better step-by-step guide) how to translate the help file? I have translated tweakui.cpl to Czech language and I'm considering to translate the hlp too - but so far I don't know why.

Petr