Best ADS blocking Software - AdsCleaner

AdsCleaner – it is the best ad blocker and pop up blocker

Effective ad stopping, vary of unique features and chip price – this is the main reason for using AdsCleaner.

Try it and you will not be disappointed!

Internet without advertising. Fast and convenient.

Today AdsCleaner is one of the best ads blockers in the Internet. Without any additional settings whatsoever it blocks the loading of banners, unnecessary pop-up windows and graphics from other domains. In addition to blocking banners by a URL black-list, AdsCleaner also blocks banners of specified dimensions, including not only standard size banners, but any other size specified by the user. While saving the user from advertising, the application either cuts the banner and displays the page in a more compact way and in a more convenient format for viewing, or replaces the banner with a text block, displaying the page ‘as is’, but without the advertising. In addition, AdsCleaner blocks pop-up windows as well.

It should be noted, that AdsCleaner can visualize links, which makes it possible to avoid re-visiting the same resources. Besides, the application creates a visiting card of the page with its description, rating and even a ‘picture’ that will appear when you hover the mouse cursor over the URL. As a bonus, AdsCleaner supports loading of multiple pages with a single click, managing open Internet Explorer windows, translating Web pages into various languages and voicing them.

Couse it has multiple unique features and not just cut ads and pop up but can simplify and ease web serfing.

Advertising? May be. But when to example you like movie "matrix" you will try to tell about this movie to other people.

May be this movie will be their favorite to. :) :)

Johnina2005, I find it odd how you create this thread named "Best ADS Blocking Software", and yet in your first statement in your first post you say who you think it is one of the best. :P

I prefer AdMuncher. How many years has this program been in development? AdMuncher's been ongoing for 6 years.

Firefox is a different story, Adblock may be a nice extension but there are people who don't use FireFox at'all. Personally i never liked it.

I have to agree with Jeremy, AdMuncher is still #1 in ads filtering. It works with any browser or http enabled applications, including all those ad-wares. And best of all, AdMuncher uses low level hooks instead installing an annoying IE toolbar (BHO).

I use AM since its very first days and never regret it.

well i haven't seen in the comparative outpost firewall. it isn't just a firewall, is the best ad blocker / popup killer i've used (and i've played with many).

anyway just to repeat, firefox+adblocker and outpost the best combination for me :)