UltraIso 7.5.1 unattended

Major

I have tried to register but without success, i have followed the following method:

cmdow @ /HID

@echo off

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing application" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /VE /D "UltraISO 7.51 Build 926" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\uiso7_me.exe /verysilent" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Ultraiso.reg" /f

exit

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Amazing....

Search turned up so many results for ultraiso! Did you try searching before posting?

This is what you need:

uiso7_me.exe /VERYSILENT /SP-

Note the capitalization of the switches - its required, otherwise it won't take effect.

@asta & @pratha hey! don't bug the guy! he wasn't told to search before! :)

it's nice to see some1 for your country since a time B)

btw, the non-written rule here is to search and ensure the question wasn't treated before posting. another advice is to use

and
 tags for your strings so it will be easier to read. finally check sticky-posts, it will help you a lot on this forum 

edit: post should be moved to app installs and clone post should be deleted :P

Edited by SiMoNsAyS

For the current version, this regfile should work perfectly. Nothing more, nothing less. UltraISO changes their registration entries in the registry so no complicated entries are required.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0]

"UserName"="yourname"

"Registration"="yourencryptedserial"

I assume you're using english as the default language.

@astalavista, I have searched and read the post, that is why i have put the batch file, if i didn´t read the post, i will not be able to write the batch.

I have resolved the problem, the problem was that when i have saved the .reg, it wasnot encrypted, and then when i execute the batch, it hasnot get registered. finally i decided to try desinstalling the aplication and clean all of registry entries. and i reinstall again, i saved the .reg, it was encrypted. :D .

astalavista, you tell me that i dont use search, for your information, every day since i have registered, i spend 6 hours and i read all ths posts, but as i am newbie in this world of unattended, i dont get all the information that i must get.

SP-

SP-, what doesdo? i have seen that some people didnt use it

Thanks to every body.

I am sorry for my double post, i havent seen it until now when i was searching my post. yesterday i have written the post, but then i haven seen it and i thougt that i didnt do something good, so i write an other. that is all.

to moderatos, please if you can move the post to the forum applications install where it must be. sorry

Thanks